Oct 31, 2015

{Day 31}: Almost..But Not Quite

Today's word prompt: ALMOST


Thumbs up @ Freedigitalphotos
Oh yes!  Almost done!  Well, yes almost, because I have yet to finish this post and have it published.  But I'm just giddy and excited.  Time flew by and now we come to the end of the challenge.  

It's been a month of remembering God's faithfulness in my life.  It's indeed a journey of faith and God was with me every step of the way, in the silence or in the gentlest of whispers to the storms and the crashing waves, He was ever present.  

In the middle of this month, also right smack in the middle of this challenge, I had my leap of faith when I decided to be baptized, finally.  And that moment has really been a turning point in my journey of faith.


Truly, my journey has just begun and I can't wait for the wonderful things that God has in store for me.  It's not going to be an easy journey and I know that already.  But I know this too...that this will be an exciting ride of a lifetime, lived in purpose for God's glory.

Thank you all for those who have visited and showed support in this challenge by reading some of my posts and even sharing your thoughts through your comments.  To all those who started this challenge but did not finish, just wanted to say, it takes courage to even take on the challenge. Life sometimes gives us the unexpected and it changes our plans.  But there's always a next time and I hope to see you all next year for another exciting 31 days in October.

For those who did finish, I congratulate you for finishing the race.  It's not an easy one, at least for some of us who are not full time writers and who have a lot in our hands and yet able to accomplish the challenge.  Here's to us!  Yay!

Big thank you to Kate Motaung and Crystal Stine for hosting this writing challenge.

Last, but definitely not the least, thank You, dear Lord, for enabling me and that I made it this far.  And now, I'm done with the writing challenge! Woohooo!

But life's real challenges are just starting.  


This is Day 31 of the series
31 Days of Free Writes: A Journey of Faith.
Read the rest of the posts here.

To read about what hundreds of others are writing
about, head on over this link and also here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis