Dec 10, 2015

Moving Out...and An Invitation

Hey there!

This year has been a very significant one for me in my personal walk of faith.  I have felt the hand of God move in a very distinct way, unmistakable, and very deliberate.  It's a life-changing journey, unlike any other experiences I have had in the past.

All I can say is that I am extremely grateful for what God has started to do in my life this year. No amount of words can fully describe what I've been through.  Truly His grace and abounding love never cease to amaze me.

As the year draws to an end, I am all the more excited and really looking forward to what 2016 has in store for me and for all of you. It's not just the coming of a new year but really what God has set in motion, His wonderful purposes for our lives.  

In the past month, I've been dabbling over to a new online "home."  As I do, it became more certain that I would be putting most of my writing efforts there for now.  I'm not sure exactly what I will do with this blog, so I will leave it as it is for now.  But I'd like to invite you to come visit me over at my new "home."  


A Soul Redeemed


Here's to a new beginning!  Hope to see you there! Let's have a cup of coffee, and cookies maybe?

God bless us all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis