Oct 8, 2015

{Day 8}: My Purple Book

Today's word prompt: PURPLE

Start...

To be honest, I have no idea what I'll do with this word prompt.  I've said that I'll be using the words but with the central them on faith.  Now, how do you relate a color with faith?  A couple of days ago, I still had no idea.  But while I was arranging my stuff on the table, my eyes fell on these.  Well, I didn't exactly found it arrange like this.  I took a photo and tadaaa...I have material for writing.  It's like the answer just fell from the sky and on my table.  It's what I would could perfect timing...or providence perhaps?



I got these materials from church when I signed up for a two-day retreat happening next week. I'm excited but also kind of nervous as I don't know what to expect.  But it will be two days of studying Biblical principles pertaining to baptism.

What exactly is The Purple Book? The back cover gives us an idea of what it's all about.





After the retreat, I'll be doing the Purple Book.  With it, I'll be building stronger foundations to anchor me on faith, specially when the storms of life come.  We know how life could turn out sometimes. And we need all the help we could have to weather the storms.  Having faith and a personal relationship with God make all the difference.  These make for a victorious living, no matter what life throws at us.

With this, I hope to know more about God and in doing so, it will deepen my love for Him.

STOP

On a side note, I'm just curious though why they called it the Purple Book.  What do you think?



This is Day 8 of the series
31 Days of Free Writes: A Journey of Faith.
Read the rest of the posts here.

To read about what hundreds of others are writing
about, head on over this link and also here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis