Nov 8, 2013

Thanksgiving Study: Hearts Focused on Gratitude

I'll be joining over the ladies at Good Morning Girls (GMG) next week for the online Thanksgiving study.  It's a Bible study focusing on gratitude.  I'd like to invite you for this two-week short Bible study.  The resources are free for download.  Just sign up for the email subscription (that is also free) so the study resources can be sent to you by email.

I'm already excited and really looking forward to this.  In fact, I have already downloaded the study guide (in PDF format).  I've missed the previous studies so this would be my first time to join in.  Would you like to try it out?  You'll be blessed, I am most sure.

See you there!


Good Morning Girls Thanksgiving Study (SOURCE)




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis